Pin It button on image hover

Pages

June 24, 2012

the barefoot contessa

in college i began to watch the food network a lot...i mean A LOT! 
i learned so much about the fundamentals of proper cooking from all of the shows and that is where my knowledge and love of cooking began. 

my favorite chef/food network star is my girl, ina garten!
the barefoot contessa.
Ina Garten, Barefoot Contessa
for those of you who know me, you know how much i love ina & look up to her. 
i love her food, her kitchen, her home in the HAMPTONS, how cute her and her husband are {jeffrey} and that she is always having dinner parties with her gay best friends. 

she is just fabulous.
she is always hosting some sort of party and has the best taste in decor! she has a bold, yet simple style & it is flawless...
 you can't get better than that.


i am a true fan & have most of her cookbooks, i think I'm missing one. ina just makes cooking so simple, delicious & fun. if you haven't seen her show, the barefoot contessa, then you should really make of point of doing so...it is worth it.

 my favorite ina dish is her lemon bar recipe. 

one day mark & i will be living in the hamptons and ina and i will hit up the local farmer's markets together and have fabulous dinner parties on the reg! 
well...a girl can dream, right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments & reading each one! You guys are the best!
Please feel free to follow my blog as well & stop by again soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...